BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Love

Love is something that I don't think I have ever truly experienced before, but I'm sure I will late on in life. So I'm sure you're probably thinking: Why is some 12 year old girl who has never been in love telling us about it? Well, I think it is important to give my opinion about what love is. I think it is not being with someone that you can live with, but being with someone that you don't think you can ever live without. I don't know if other people will agree with me on that but that's part of what I think. I also think that it's someone that you can imagine living the rest of your life with. Not wanting love from anyone but that person. No lies. No secrets. I think that's what love is. Please leave a comment about whether you agree or disagree. If you disagree tell me what you think it is.

0 comments: